- This site is an entry point for all things agricultural.
- The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) is Australia’s corporate, markets and financial services regulator.
Australian Business Licence and Information Service (ABLIS)
- ABLIS is a one-stop tool to help you find the local, state and federal licences, registrations and permits you need.
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC)
- Australia’s competition regulator and national consumer law champion. We promote competition and fair trading and regulate national infrastructure to make markets work for everyone. The ACCC’s online education programs for small businesses, tertiary students and prospective franchisees are available at www.ccaeducationprograms.org
Australian Domain Name Administrator
- .au Domain Administration Ltd is the policy authority for the .au domain space.
Australian Supplier Payment Code
- A voluntary, industry-led initiative that enshrines the importance of prompt and on-time payment for small business suppliers through compliance with a set of best-practice standards.
- The Australian Government Tender System provides up-to-date information on public business opportunities advertised by various federal government departments.
- Recruiting? Post jobs online for free through this national job vacancy database.
Australian Taxation Office
- The ATO is the principal revenue collection agency of the Australian Government.
- This website is an online government resource for the Australian business community. It offers simple and convenient access to all of the government information, forms and services you need.
Consumer Affairs Victoria
- Provides free advice and information for businesses and consumers to help them understand their rights and responsibilities.
Creating a Mentally Healthy Small Business
- Running a business is a bit like riding a rollercoaster; it’s full of highs and lows. It’s important to know how to cope when inevitable challenges arise.
Department of Industry, Tourism and Resources
- Department of Industry, Tourism and Resources
Department of State & Regional Development
- Work with business to strengthen the State’s global competitiveness, promote investment and job creation and build business capability.
Fair Work Ombudsman
- The Fair Work Ombudsman is an independent statutory office. They promote productive and cooperative workplace relations and ensure compliance with workplace laws.
- Grant Finder helps you locate the grants and assistance programs most relevant to your business for free.
- For direct links to federal government grant programs and providing invaluable information on writing applications.
Indigenous Business Australia
- Provides a range of programs for indigenous Australians.
- Provides a range of practical services to innovators and inventors.
Intellectual Property Australia
- All the information you’ll need to secure your intellectual property including patents and trademarks.
National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA)
- NIBA is the peak body for Australia’s insurance broking profession.
Regional Development Australia
- Regional Development Australia (RDA) is an Australian Government initiative that aims to bring together all levels of government to enhance the growth and development of regional Australia.
Small Business Victoria
- Small Business Victoria provides information, advice and workshops to assist small business intenders and operators.
Victorian Small Business Commissioner (VSBC)
- The VSBC provides an effective and low cost dispute resolution service for businesses in dispute with other businesses or government.
Victorian Workcover Authority (VWA)
- The VWA enforces Victoria’s occupational health and safety laws.